Welcome to our Holiday Village
The holiday village is located directly on the Katzenbuckel, the highest elevation in the High Odenwald at 626 m. On a total area of 16 hectares, there are about 65 holiday homes for rent in the holiday village to make a relaxing holiday in the middle of the Neckartal-Odenwald Nature Park possible.
What can Waldbrunn and the nature park offer you?
- Wonderful forests for long hikes, also on the nearby German Castle Road and the Neckarsteig trail.
- gliding, ballooning and horse riding
- in summer the castle festival in Zwingenberg
- cross-country skiing in winter when it snows
- traditional restaurants with Odenwald specialities and modern cuisine
- leisure pools and relaxing massages
- Varied excursions to historical towns such as Heidelberg and Bad Wimpfen